Enter your text here...
Work For us
Lit Event Group are hiring!
We are an established business based in North Wembley specialising in providing all aspects of production for weddings, private parties, Live music events, corporate events and conferences. We are looking for a full time warehouse technician to assist with our day to day operations.
The role will involve the preparation, maintenance and delivery of audio, lighting and video systems.
This job would suit highly energetic individuals who are physically fit. A basic knowledge of sound, lighting and video systems is not essential but will put you in a good position to succeed in this role. Ideally you would have a keen interest in the industry and show initiative to learn and progress.
- Prepare and testing of all equipment for upcoming events
- Working in conjunction with the project managers to ensure all correct equipment is prepped
- To ensure all equipment is tested and checked after an event and returned to the correct locations
- General warehouse maintenance and equipment repairs.
- To learn hire stock tracking system (current RMS) and update with relevant stock counts.
- To occasionally assist with the setup and de rig of onsite work
- Ability to easily commute to north Wembley (warehouse location)
- Loading and unloading flightcases and equipment from company vehicles
- Ability to drive company vans useful but not essential
- Fluent In English
- Physically able to undertake any manual labour tasks
- A full clean driving license and previous experience driving vans across London.
- Working or basic knowledge of sound, lighting and video equipment (training will be provided)
- General interest in live events and AV with a keen interest in furthering their technical abilities
Job Location – Must be able to easily commute to North Wembley
Salary – depending on experience
40 Hours a week with 1 hour paid lunch + overtime
Due to the nature of the business overtime and weekend work would be expected during busy periods.